02 July 2012

Champorado


Is this my favorite?
20120702-185947.jpgBecause Sofi is such a picky eater, anything new to her should answer YES to the above question. I remember giving her champorado when she was small but I don't remember her asking for more. She'd eat a few spoonfuls, and then that's it. Yesterday, we happen to chance upon a free taste champorado in SM Hypermarket. She insisted that we go and get one. At first I told her to wait while I get some stuff but she was really nagging me to get her. When I finally got one (it was hot!) she was asking me to go back and get the product already. I was surprised because she hasn't even tasted it yet she was already telling me to buy it. Wen she finished her champorado, I went back to the stand and got her request plus another cup of free taste. She was even telling me to cook it as soon as we get home. Of course I did not. She had it for merienda though. Product: White King Champ-O-Rado Content: 2 packs of 113g uncooked champorado Verdict: of course, it's not Nanay's champorado but if you want instant champorado without buying malagkit, then this will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment