17 August 2006

wedding nightmares

Sabi nila, whenever one's wedding is nearing, you have your share of wedding nightmares. I'm not sure if what I had the other night was one of those, but it sure bothered me.

In my dream, I didn't attend my wedding. I had a PROXY. Simply put, I couldn't afford to go on leave, so I hired a proxy to the bride. After the wedding I asked the guests what happened and they were telling me that the food was bad and the venue was not nice. But the weird thing was no one really complained why I hired a proxy. In my dream, it seemed like it was a normal thing to do. I remember asking Jaims if that was it. If we are married already. I asked him who signed the contract and he said the proxy forged my signature.

I felt like Adam Sandler in the movie "Click". Everything suddenly went fastforward and I was left clueless of what had happened. :(

tsk...tsk...
must not think of work on my wedding day...
must not think of work on my wedding day...
must not think of work on my wedding day...

No comments:

Post a Comment