08 May 2010

PT attempt number: i lost count

For the nth time i woke up early morning feeling excited.  I got the plastic bag that contained the item I particularly asked Jaims to buy for me.  I slowly pulled out the box, went inside the CR, opened it and peeled the plastic inside it. I followed the instructions (very clear in my head without reading it) carefully.  But alas, it broke my heart.  I  can't remember how many times i have done a pregnancy test.  I have memorized the steps and the number of pink lines i should see depending on the result i wanted.  But I never got two.  The last two pink lines i've seen was almost four years ago.  A lot of times I end up frustrated, feeling bad why we can't make another baby.  Despite the stress free days we had, the result was still negative.  We just feel like Sofi needs a younger sibling now but too bad we're not that successful.


When I got another negative result today I felt sad again.  But it dawned on me that maybe God has other plans (as HE always do) for us.  Maybe HE was saying, "you can't afford to send a kid to preschool and have another baby -- that means you'll have to ask me another favor, to give you an increase in pay,,,ano ka sinuswerte?! "

No comments:

Post a Comment