03 June 2010

Awesome Moment #1

That instant feeling of having hope.


Despite not being able to finish what was on my to-do-list last week because of the several parent orientations i have attended and one newbie orientation i have conducted, top that with subordinates who love "to make your day",  Papa Jesus made me smile today.


Jaims made me go straight to Megamall afterwork because he needed to do something for his boss and Sofi was with him.  When I got to where they are, he pointed to me his friend way-way back 90s.  So i went across to say hi and so did Jaims.  The conversation led to houses and how lucky their brother was to have acquired a 3-floor-property somewhere Proj.4 for 2M only.  It's a good catch considering Proj.4 is somewhat commercial.  Then Mylene told us that she has an aunt who's selling her house in Antipolo.  The lot is big and the house is in placed already.  The old lady is selling her house because no one lives there anymore.


I had that instant feeling of happiness and giddiness when I heard of it.  We were thinking that maybe Kiko and Mylene are the answers to our prayers. And that God sent them our way today to bring us good news.  Of course nothing is final yet but that feeling was surely awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment