03 May 2009

vacation's over

swingPC clock reads 10:26PM.  on a regular sunday night, things would have been different -- probably dreaming at this time already.  but today's my last night.  vacation's finally over for me and tomorrow marks the start of another grueling school year.  the last thing i want to happen is be late for work on my first day but i couldn't sleep.  Sofi's asleep already and Jaims went to look for a hardware store to buy something for Barney.  I sneaked out of bed again as soon as he left. 

I was thinking of my accomplishments this summer.  If i made something worthy on an entire  month of no work.  Here's a list of what I have done and should have done.  I'm crossing out those that I have accomplished.


  • have a grand vacation

  • do wifey and motherly duties

  • scout for possible house and lot to be purchased

  • buy House & Lot

  • buy car seat cover for Barney

  • potty train Sofi

  • include brushing in Sofi's routine

  • enforce drinking of vitamins for Sofi

  • de-worm Sofi

  • get student license/permit

  • study how to drive

  • apply for a change of ID in SSS (i did, but PO didn't give me a copy of E4 and the branch I visited no longer process ID printing)

  • open Sofi a bank account

  • make money

  • jog around San Antonio

  • get a haircut

  • fix craft supplies

  • start digital scrapbooking

  • create travel scrapbook

  • convince Jaims to re-enroll in SSS

  • have my digicam repaired

  • update blog



obviously, i didn't do much this vacation but given that we were able to go out of town made my summer complete.  For the past summers I report back to work feeling tired.  Tomorrow will be different [sana!],,, but just the mere thought of not spending the whole day with Sofi makes me sad. no more conversations such as this:
mommy: what's your name?
sofi: sopi-ya aku
mommy: how old are you?
sofi: to [two]
mommy: ano ka ba, one ka pa lang...how old are you?
sofi: to [two -- sabay tawa]
mommy: one ka pa lang, okey count na tayo! one...
sofi: to, tre [two, three]
mommy: how old are you?
sofi: to, tre [two, three]

No comments:

Post a Comment