10 August 2012

Thank you Unilever


Despite the weather being crazy for the past two weeks, some good news came to my inbox:



Hi! I just stumbled upon this old post. I am ___________ from Surf. Do email me your address. On behalf of Surf fabcon, we'd like to thank you for your support through a giftpack! :) Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

20120810-185548.jpg
Exactly a week after, my daughter woke me up from my afternoon siesta for a special surprise. The Unilever messenger guy is at our gate with my gift pack.  Weee! I just signed some delivery documents - delivery receipt and trip ticket -- and the package was all mine :)
Four colorful bottles of Surf Fabric Conditioner made photo-op possible. And to add to the giddiness, a sudden burst of rainbow scent filled the air when I opened the pack.  Scents included are:

1. Aromatherapy Purifying
2. Aromatherapy Relaxing
3. Aromatherapy Energizing
4. 5 in 1 Freshness Spring Breeze



Can't wait to try them out on my next laundry day.  What do you think should I try first?
20120810-190033.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment