23 November 2005

his thoughts on her story

Wow, that is a long story indeed.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are an Internet couple. And it was during the time when most people believed that they will only meet weird geeks with nothing to do but to sit in front of the computer and day dream about love. Actually, I was one of those people who didn't believe that I could find that someone, my someone inside the chatroom. But come to think of it, I was a weird geek with nothing to do but to sit in front of the computer and I fell inlove with another weird geek with nothing to do but to sit in front of the computer. Nah, I'm too good looking to be a geek! ACK! And wink is too pretty to be a geek as well.. NACKS!

Going back to her story, I admire wink on how she was able to recall everything in detail, though some of the details were twisted to suit her part but that's ok with me.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment