12 February 2009

friday the 13th, valentines, et al

When i woke up this morning, i felt a dark cloud atop my head.  It's one of those days when you don't feel like working anymore BUT you still have to. So you snooze the alarm for like a hundred times and you literally drag yourself out of the bed.  I kept telling myself, "one more day."

It took me 20 minutes to finally able to go down and prepare my coffee and breakfast.  Another 10 to start chomping the food.  I didn't notice I was staring blankly at the customers.  I was up until 1 AM last night.  I remember asking Dadi if he can get us some McDo stuff at 10PM.  He said he'll take Barney for a wash first before buying.  I surfed while waiting for him. At 11PM, he was still out. At 11:30 I stopped surfing and lay down in bed.  I went down to check on him, just in case he couldn't get in.  But he wasn't home yet.  He got back at 12MN and I was already asleep. He woke me up just to give me my cheeseburger and fries.  I'd like to think it was sweet but nah...

I left home at 7:45 to try to catch my 8:30 schedule.  When the jeepney going to meralco stopped at DECS, several folks got in with rose bouquets.  Which reminded me that tomorrow's Valentine's Day.  I couldn't help but smile.  If God sent those angels to take the jeep, I think  he just wanted to make me smile and perk me up.

Finding a ride to work was kinda hard today.  When I got to Meralco the place was already jammed.  A few taxi passed by but I ignored them thinking it's still early to get one. At 8:10, I still couldn't get a ride and Taxi's were hard to find.  One empty jeepney passed by but I was too damned lazy to run and squeeze myself in.   Finally, I was able to get a taxi at 8:15.  He was able to bring me to school on time but he said he didn't have any change for my P100 bill.  yeah right... i have no time left to argue and he only gave me P15.00 :(

3 more hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment