23 May 2010

ME Time

everyone needs (if not deserves) a ME time.  it's a time when you get to do things all by yourself.  For most people ME time means finally getting the spa and massage you've always wanted, or the moment you get to shop all by yourself.  anything that has something to do with pampering one's self after  having worked so hard for the longest time.


But today I figured, ME time can also be the opposite of what i have described above.  Today I did the remaining of my laundry, washed bottles and scrubbed my shoes.  I also did a little work and planned a meeting that i need to do.  But I am happy despite of.  I am happy because I know both daddy and Sofi are happy.  Jaims left at 4 this morning to go Subic.  He's joining MTP's trackday. He's been looking forward to this since he missed the last one.   Sofi on the other hand went out with her grannies and cousin to Club Manila East.  I begged off since I wanted to just rest and finish the work I brought home.   They told me Sofi had a grand time.  We were not able to talk a lot because she fell asleep after I gave her a bath.   Jaims' hasn't gone home yet but I know he'll be talking non-stop about it.


Never mind if I had to celebrate ME time by washing the laundry, Knowing that both of them are enjoying I don't think I'll ever need a spa or a beauty treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment