23 May 2010

God made a visit

or at least HE sent an angel to let me know HE's there.


i have a draft waiting to be updated but it's been there in my "draft box" for weeks now and i haven't find time to do something with it.  Jaims have seen it and has been nagging me what it's all about but I told him, I just couldn't find the right words to make it sensible.  he knows how i feel for the past weeks and i think he has put two and two together so he stopped asking about it.


this weekend i emailed a friend regarding my sentiments and she sent me these wonderful Bible verses.  Of course I wouldn't put the entirety of our exchanges here but I wanted to share these Bible verses so you may be enlightened, too.




John 15: 1-2
1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.


Psalm 147:3
3 He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.

Psalm 126:5
5 Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

Jeremiah 31:9
They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, because I am Israel's father, and Ephraim is my firstborn son.


Kings 6:17
17 And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. à in the natural, di ito kita; sa servant lang pinakita kasi natakot siya na mas marami yung army nung kabila kaya God showed him this as a special vision to make him brave.

James 1:5
5 If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.

Psalm 28:7
7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.



I'm so touched by these lines and i'm so thankful that I have a friend like her who gave me these words when I so needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment