01 January 2012

365 Awesome Moment #2


While most companies (like Daddy’s) started their year today, the big boss was nice enough to give us a time to do little errands or make last minute “family bonding time.”  Since daddy had to go to work early today, I promised him last night that I’m going to prepare his brekky this time. He laughed as I had a lot of days to do this but I always end up waking up late.  This morning, I managed to wake up Sofi, too.  While, I prepare our coffees and Milo, I glanced at them sitting beside each other blankly staring at the wall *Kyooot!* I know they’re both sleepy but are trying to make most of the time left.
Dad bought the salad he was fantasizing a few months back at the grocery after Church.  To make his meal complete, I packed him Christmas ham slices and 5 “Pinoy Tasty” slices.  I forgot about the cheese but I hoped it’s ok with him.  I inserted a short note inside his lunch box :)
After he left, Sofi and I spent time together.  She was getting cranky by 11.30 so I brought her back to the room so she can catch up some sleep.  Right now, Sofi and I are having movie time while blogging.
Life is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment