04 June 2006

Ang Pinaka: Celebrity weddings...

Just watched "Ang Pinaka..." from QTV 11 this afternoon. Topic was about Top 14 Celebrity Weddings and you would really see how much money couples had to shed just to make a talk-about wedding. It's inspiring yet when you think about it, shows like this make people aspire for something better. I must admit I'm an inggitera hehehe... syempre I dream of having a grand wedding like any other brides but of course even before Jaims and I started planning I am already aware of the limitations regarding budget and resources kaya I don't expect much. The fact that we're gonna spend our hard-earned money is already a sign that we're putting our heart into this. It's one thing I'm really proud about this wedding. At this point I could only wish for one thing --- that my parents be able to accept the fact that the wedding will push through...no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment