25 June 2006

Chuch and venue pa rin...

The never-ending search for a perfect venue for our wedding has never stopped. Since Corinthian isn't workable, Jaims decided to look for another venue. West Greenhills' Clubhouse is okay with me but Jaims is still looking for another place. He's not comfortable with the rectangular-shaped venue. When I brought up the topic of possibly renting MPC he was interested. We surfed together XS's website but I couldn't find a picture which showcased the beauty of MPC. I never realized that with the so many pictures in our school's site, there isn't a single picture which highlights the beauty of MPC. Anyways, I promised him to show MPC once he fetches me. When he did, Ate Noe and I brought him there, and all of us were amazed how amazing the place was. The loft was changed into glass, the aircons were placed under the loft, the staged was fixed, the entrance door were replaced with a glass door but a wooden divider was placed inside so those outside wouldn't see what's inside. There were a lot of changes, and I could see how Jaims liked the place. Originally, renting the venue for private function costs P11,000 but since it is newly renovated i was told that the price will increased. I sent a mail to our school treasurer...sana lang pumayag sila. Here's my piece:

Dear Sir,
Good day! I'm Sarah Mendoza, librarian from HS-LRC. I am currently preparing for my wedding this coming October and one of the things that we haven’t booked yet is the reception venue. I was informed that the Angelo-King Multi-Purpose Center may be availed for private functions. May I ask if I could have it reserved on 21 October 2006, Saturday at 6PM? I have called the facility reservations office to inquire about the pricing but since MPC is newly renovated they could not give me the new rate.
Sir, I’m really interested in booking MPC on the said date. May I request if I could have the venue reserved as early as now and hopefully, the old rates would still apply? I will get in touch with the facility reservations office regarding all policies in assurance that all rules and regulations will be strictly adhered to. I am hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
Sarah Nerissa B. Mendoza



D'yos ko po! sana lang talaga ma-approve. Another bad news: SSJ is increasing their price to P18k. Grabe ah, ang mahal na ah. I mean for P10K ok lang since the church is good but when you compare it with the other churches you feel like, it's a waste of money. You can get a complete package with other churches with your P10k just like in St. Francis Church in Shaw Blvd. I called up and inquired with them. I was told that Oct 21 is still vacant. I wanted to reserve it already but Jaims said he has to confirmed with Ate Minnie first. Sayang naman, if we let go of this package.

No comments:

Post a Comment