17 December 2008

Holiday Rush

christmas shopping seemed to consume everyone's time and patience lately; and going home has been terribly difficult. While traffic along Ortigas Ave. is not new to me, since I have to pass Xavier, ICA, LSGH and St. Paul (Meralco Ave.), I dread passing here when Christmas is fast approaching. It means going through extra traffic congestion because Ortigas Ave./Meralco Ave is sprinkled with malls -- Greenhills Shopping Center, Robinson's Galleria, SM Megamall and Shangri-la and Starmall at the far end.

Since Jaims will be home the entire day Monday, I asked permission if I could have a taste of Christmas Rush. He agreed and I dropped by Galleria after work. I wasn't brave enough to go to Megamall; not even my fat gift checque can push me to go there. I already have a list of recipients so thinking what to give was my only problem. I ended my shopping stint at 7:30pm but there's still a lot waiting to be crossed out from my list. I'll do that next week but I have to prepare myself to a more busy mall atmosphere.

When I got home that day, there was a load of feeding bottles waiting to be washed. I was supposed to wash the bottles every other day to ensure that Sofi will have something to used. And to top that, I also forgot to buy her milk. Stupid mommy! Anyways, Jaims bought milk while I wash the bottles.

I ended the day at 1am after wrapping some of the gifts. There's a few more left but I'll do that after the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment