30 October 2009

I Can Be...

[gallery]

We went to Robinson's Visa Sale at the Megatent last weekend just to take a peek of what's inside. The Megatent has been there since early this year and I've seen numerous events held there...well not literally though. Since we live next to it, the banners gave us an idea in the past months what's happening inside -- weekend market, church gatherings, crocs sale, etc. It's only this weekend that we were able to check what's inside. I didn't see much on fashion but they toy sale and the handy man sale were more than enough reason for us to stay longer. While Jaims was busy with the handy man stuff, Sofi and I peeked at the toys area. Some are still a bit pricey but some like the pool floaters cost lower. They said they can't assure us if it's still working but what the heck it's just 50 bucks. We also got a toy car for Vinci but the biggest buy was the one for Sofi. She wants to get the xylophone but I figured we can always get them at the mall since its mall price is not that expensive. I was eyeing the Barbie dolls but I’m not sure if she will like them for long. She has Sally and I recently found her lying on the shoe rack. Then I saw the I Can Be...Kelly. Kelly is the baby Barbie, I figured Sofi might be able to relate with her since Kelly is around 5-10 years old. The I Can Be...Kelly is a sports-theme set. There are 4 kelly's inside the set -- a tennis player, karate champion, swimmer and a skater. I got it for P500 which retailed as P999.00 in regular price. It has been a week and the kelly's are neatly kept in a box given by her dad. The box has dividers which served as their beds when Sofi's about to sleep. I overheard her, during Kelly’s first night with us, saying, “Goodnight, toys!” When Sofi wakes up, she brings along the box and plays with her Kelly’s. She also asks me to feed her Kelly while she eats. I hope the little Barbie’s last a long time and that her attention for them lasts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment