03 June 2010

365 Awesome Moments

Inspired by the blog 1000 Awesome Things as posted in Wordpress success story, I'm committed to finding God each day in my life.  Been having terrible downing experience lately and that post made me realize how many little things are left backstage.  I decided that however bad my day is there is at least one thing good that happen to me everyday -- thus, I am making an effort to create a daily entry called 365 Awesome Moments.


Launching this took a while since I'm not sure how committed I can be in creating a daily entry.  I originally intended to blog about this when the post came out but I'm kinda skeptic in my ability to blog each day of the year.  So I told myself, I'll blog about it starting June 1 but i failed again.  Now I'm  making sure this project get launched tonight.  Forgive me, if I happen to forget one entry, I'll try to make up for it the soonest I can -- that is if i can remember everything that happened to me.


oops, can i just launch tonight and declare tomorrow as day 1?

2 comments:

  1. Never mind if you may sometimes forget to blog about it, but the idea of consciously finding something "awesome" about each day is cool! :) Inspiring mare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mare! i was thinking para rin hindi ako nega bago ako magsleep. we should always end our day on a positive note.

    ReplyDelete