21 February 2006

...eto na....eto na...

After 18 days of secrecy, we were (or let's just say Jaims was) finally able to tell them about our plans but there's nothing to be happy about. Last night, I insisted Jaims that we tell mama already since she was alone in the dining table. But when Jaims went to the restroom papa came so of course, we had to tell them. Mama was already done with her dinner but was waiting for papa before she goes up. Jaims and I were still trying to find the right moment when papa stood up, so I blurted, "mama, may sasabihin daw si Jaims". It was too late though because Papa had to go out to get water at the other house. So we were left with mama, she even kidded Jaims if he's going to ask for the payment for Kuya's album. But I told Jaims to tell mama already. While I was washing their plates (which was more of an escape rather than an obligation), Jaims told mama about it.

I know mama was surprised with what Jaims said. But being a great pretender that she is, mama kept quiet for a while, pretended to do something else and then told Jaims to tell papa about our plans. I remember hearing her said, "ok na ba kayo?" I mean how could she ask that question, six years is not a joke. Well, she left us in the kitchen hanging. Papa came back but we never opened it to him. I know she'll do it, chismosa yun eh.

I am sad. Last night I was scared but today I am sad. This morning papa didn't talk to me before I left. I talked to mama, though it was only to ask her to break my 100 bill to smaller denomintaions. This afternoon when I came home from work I talked to her about merienda, she looks okay. She's weird (like me). I wish I could decipher her actions.

God, I wish you could make my life normal....

No comments:

Post a Comment