16 February 2006

momma dilemma

The trouble with getting all too excited about something is that it has to be relayed to everyone else so someone shares your happiness. But then there are things that cannot be rushed…like breaking the news to my mom and dad. Okay, okay, don’t get too excited. Yes I am engaged, and it happened during our anniversary. I must admit that while I was expecting it to happen that night, I still can’t stop myself from crying. This is real.




It took me two weeks before I could blog it. I was busy and I don’t have a proof yet. So I waited until I had my pictorial and here’s the pic.

Back to my dilemma, I haven’t mustered enough courage to tell them about the engagement. I promised Jaims I’ll them the week after the engagement but days passed and I still couldn’t do it. SO I begged him to help me. We were decided that we would tell them over dinner on Valentine’s Day. But even Jaims chickened out. What’s even funnier was Jaims was telling me he was ready that morning, but over dinner we were both quiet. I got so depressed that night. I felt like my heart was breaking from this secret. I envy Jaims because he need not worry about anyone’s reaction. Everyone in his family are thrilled while I am here wallowing in fear hu.hu.hu.

I could use some words of wisdom now…

No comments:

Post a Comment