26 July 2006

O/T: Small world

They said that each of us is connected to another through 7 degrees. That the driver who drove me to school must be a friend of someone I knew, that the student who smiled at me this morning must be the nephew of someone I knew. As the song goes, it really is a small world after all.

POINT #1:
Last night, I went out with some college classmates whom I haven't seen for quite some time. We saw Kei while waiting for Mark at the Shang. Told her that I'm working at XS already, and she asked me if I knew Rina. Rina, one of the school secretaries, was her church mate.

POINT #2:
On our way home, Paul and Mark were nice enough to drop me near my place. We talked about XS again, then he asked if I knew Christian. Now Christian is an English teacher who "bullies" me everyday (hehe...). Apparently, Mark went to the same grade school with him. He also became Paul and Jinky's classmate in PI 100.

Ghia is connected to Summer who is connected to Jaims who is connected to me
James who is connected to Xavier who is connected to me is connected to Mike who is connected to Shy who is connected to me

...point stated, nuff said.

**************


Hi Barry! thanks for reading...o trabaho ka na!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment