17 April 2011

Aquazorb

Traveling with a kid and your husband meant bringing three different towels altogether. The count does not include extra beach towel one has to pack especially if you don't want to smell like sea water even after scrubbing yourself off until your skin bleeds.

My brother who loves to dive, surf and go to the beach without us gave us an Aquazorb last Christmas. Not sure, if the color he gave us is the Blue one or the Happy Blue One. I shelved it after the Christmas tree was brought down.  When we decided to go to the beach last weekend, I saw her again still in its plastic wrap.  I threw it inside our bag.

When we were at the beach, I noticed how convenient it was.  By the time Daddy and Sofi were finished using it, our Aquazorb was already heavy but I was still able to use it because it keeps on absorbing water even if its wet already.  A few hours after the towel was ready to use again :)

I don't know what happened, I took a picture of the Aquazorb while I was washing it yesterday but when I checked my cam today, the pictures were gone.  I was planning to say, "who would believe that this small towel (because I wrung it too tightly) is actually a full-length bath towel?".  Darn technology! Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took today of AquaZorb.  I so love you, maybe I should get more of you and replace our bulky towels.

Notice, how small Aquazorb can be folded.


Visit them at their Official FB page.

Dry, dry, dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment