16 April 2011

commercial muna!

when i woke up, i prepared my weekly labada -- separated the "pambahay" from the going out clothes, the dark colored ones from the light colored ones. But mama said, we don't have laundry soap anymore, so I said I'll buy one.

I checked the Downy container, and while there's a lot more for my labada, i decided to buy one, too. I went to 10Q, a nearby grocery. Prices are a bit high, though, than the regular grocery but its distance justifies the added price. I grabbed a 1Kg Pride laundry soap and checked the fabric conditioner rack. There's Downy, Del and then Surf. This is new! Or maybe I wasn't paying attention to what they air on TV.

What made me bought it? The PRICE! hehehe... the cheap-O in me made me picked it up. Sorry! the Downy costs P81.00, the Surf Fabric Conditioner 5-in-1 Freshness (Blossom Fresh) costs P61.00. Both of which are 400ml. With the 20 peso difference, san ka pa?!



The Verdict: it's good! The scent is just right and not as obtrusive as the ones they use in laundry shops.

happy labada,
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment