25 April 2011

Free Measles-Rubella Shots at BSA

I was amazed at our health care workers today.  Mama rang our doorbell and told me that they are giving away free shots.  I went outside to see around 5 people waiting recognizable by their green scrubs and clipboards.

I was ecstatic.  The word FREE is so titillating.  I told them I'll check Sofi's baby book first.  I found out that Sofi is scheduled to have her MMR on September (amounting to P1,300.00).  I learned again that M-M-R meant Measles-Mumps-Rubella.  But they were only giving away Measles-Rubella shots today.  I wanted to grab the chance but I'm thinking what if Sofi's pedia doesn't have a separate Mumps shot since she only gives 3-in-1, 5-in-1 or 7-in-1.

I told them I'll ask Sofi's pedia first, and they promise to come back since the program is until May 3.  I will ask first.  I need to ask first.

And you can visit our Health Center's blog at http://bsahealthcenter.blogspot.com/.  It needs some updating though.

Excited Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment