06 June 2010

Awesome Moment #4


finding that another store has the stuff you wanted all along



last thursday, i went straight to Megamall after work (see June 3 post) while roaming I saw a nice bag. i've been looking for a handbag this past few days to kick off a new school year but i always end up not finding what i really like.  More than the style, it's the price that hinders me from buying something.  Last time, I saw a Secosana bag on a sale but i felt that the 600 php is too expensive for a bag.  I didn't buy it.  But when I got home I realized I like it.  The following week, just 3 days apart, I went back to get it but it was no longer there.  I was hoping it's still there but with a regular price but i failed to see it.  I told neri and MC about it and they were laughing at my stinginess.  They advised me that if i find something i like i should get it.  P600.00 isn't bad a price for a nice handbag.


So when I saw the bag last thursday, I went back to Jaims to ask for our leftover GC who was in Building A.  He kept it since he was the last one who purchased something from hypermart.  He said he left it at home. I thought what the heck I'll just come back for it.  When I got hold of my GC I waited for Saturday to come.  Tracking back to Saturday's post, we all know we didn't get the bag.  Since it wasn't there anymore.  I texted Neri and she was laughing at me big time.  she advised me to get another bag even if it's expensive already but when you have that feeling of not getting what you wanted, everything else does not appeal to your liking.  Good thing Awesome Moment#3 happened or I would have cried over a "lost" bag.


when Jaims and I were planning our Sunday, going to the mall was part of it.  He initially wanted to go to Market! MArket! but since I have GC and I have a plan of using it to buy my bag, I insisted on going to another SM -- SM Marikina.  When I got there I went straight to the bag section and found what I was looking for.  I told the saleslady to hold it for a while so I can go around (in search for a cheaper bag) and ended up buying that exact bag I wanted 3 days ago.  The brand is Jovanni (not too familiar as it's my first time to see the brand in SM also).  In a way, I told the saleslady my story and she said that they only hold 2 stocks for each style in each store.  I felt lucky that I still found one.  My plan was to look for another bag/style/brand.  To me finding that same bag is near impossible, but I did.


*NOTE: this entry was delayed in posting because I couldn't resist family time. I tried continuing the post when I woke up but I might get late for work so I stopped.  Thank God for lunch breaks :) picture to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment