10 June 2010

Awesome Moment #7 and #8

no sense in splitting the articles. i'm too tired to create two separate articles today.  thursday seemed like two fridays put together, it's just so tiring.

AM #7 Krispy Kreme



who wouldn't like Krispy Kreme's original glazed -- the slight melting of each crumb inside your mouth is heaven in itself.  Pair it with hot coffee in a rainy afternoon is a bliss.  never mind if Sofi didn't even have a bite :( Krispy Kreme deserves a spot in my 365 Awesome Moments.

AM#8: Bulletin boards put up in an hour when you have the entire summer to do it.



Most of the time, anything finished in the nick of time turns better than what was actually planned.  I have put up several BBs in the past, most of which where done in haste during last minute preps, but needless to say, have turned heads.  i love how my first GS library bulletin board ended up today.  Who would have thought that book jackets will work as a nice BB backdrop.  I even placed more on my glassed panel.  We're still putting up 2 more tomorrow, and I just wish they'll end up perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment