04 June 2010

blogroll

what happens when the members of your blogroll do not blog anymore? do you still call it blog roll when technically they don't roll anymore?

with a daytime job, i must admit i can't afford to blog everyday but to totally remove blogging from my system would be another issue.  i have friends who got inspired by my blogging and i also have some friends who discovered blogging on their own.  But it seems the people on my list are no longer updating their blogs.  Too bad because it's my way of knowing how are they feeling at a certain point of time.  They update me without that stalking feeling.  Blogs also introduce me to different writing styles.  Blogs define new things.  They are a source of new topics for my other entries -- whether it's a repost, inspired by another blog entry, or a reminder of some sort.  Most of all blogs make research easier (or harder because of the trash other people make).


I'm completely lost. I started this entry just wondering what happened to my blogmates but i ended up thinking of what to say to my class come 2nd week of June.  I was told I'll be teaching WP to my internet research class this school year.  This means I'll be blogging for the rest of the SY, to say the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment