04 June 2010

3 units or 6 units?

it's enrolment time again and i'm still not decided if i'll pursue my MA this year.  i'm still far from compre and i'm not sure how long it will take me to finish it. my school buddy told the big boss that he's stopping already.  I still want to continue but with all the responsibility i have right now plus the expenses we'll incur in the next months because of Sofi's tuition I'm not even sure if i can afford to pay my own tuition.


can i afford 6 units (2 classes) financially and physically?  I asked jaims just now if he can afford to send me to school next sem with 6 units:
mommy: daddy, kaya mo ba ako paaralin ng 6 units?
daddy: how much?
mommy: last sem, i paid 1500 per payday.
daddy: that's just 3 units, right?
mommy: yes
daddy: so that's P6,000 monthly
mommy: around that price
daddy: NO!

hmmmkei! so we can't afford it financially. i don't even have to ask myself if i can manage 6 units physically, i know the answer without even blinking my eye. i'll settle for 3 units, i guess.

Photo source: http://mappery.com/maps/Ateneo-de-Manila-University-Loyola-Heights-Campus-Map.mediumthumb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment