08 June 2010

Awesome Moment #6

Since schools have started this week for some, traffic is horrible. My usual 30-45 minute travel is now converted to 60+ minutes. I sometimes go home hungry and that's okay but with the new travel time i have to grab something before going home, less i want my intestines to fight with each other. Today, it's exciting to find out

that the leftover food you feasted on a few days back is still inside the refrigerator and still has its same good ol' taste you enjoyed.


Jaims brought home chicken lasagna from the wedding he attended last Saturday. I got to taste it last Sunday and it was really good. Yesterday, I ate Spaghetti when I got home but i remember seeing the lasagna still inside the fridge. When I got home I made Sofi milk, and prayed hard that the leftover is still there. And it was there, as if waiting for me all along. I heated it using our microwave oven, sniffed it if it smells funny and gobbled it up. While I was thinking of my Awesome Moment and I was on my last spoonful (forkful?), I realized the leftover needs to be captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment