25 June 2010

Awesome Moment #12

there's much to write about recently but i couldn't find time to blog about them. in days like this when you've had too much sleep in the afternoon, you find the perfect opportunity to blog only to realize you've forgot most of them.


Sofi wore her PE shirt and jogging pants today.  The sight of her in PE outfit is so cute. I saw her when they fetched me this afternoon and she haven't change to her home clothes.  Even if her shirt was smeared with chocolate and her face was all covered with brown stuff, she still looked like a baby pretending to be an adult.


But the most awesome thing for me today is realizing:




how much my daughter loves me



i was in crying in pain this afternoon.  I'm having my hyperacidity attack alongside a splitting, fast-beating headache.   Jaims left today but he reminded Sofi to take care of mommy.  Anyway I cued Mr. Bean in YouTube and for two hours Sofia did her best not to bother me.  I only remember her curling up to me after hearing a thunder roar.  When I started to talk she told me that Missy doesn't have battery anymore.  I plugged Missy and slept again.  When I woke up, I went to the washroom to vomit.  I was crying right after because the pain doesn't want to go away.  She went beside me and gave me a hug.  Afterwhich she asked me why i was asked crying.


That instant, I felt a hundred times better.

And then she opened her milkbox and found an old medicine, she said: "ay kaya, di mo kse nidri-drink yung medicine mo, uminom ka nga!"

No comments:

Post a Comment